Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Guest Designing at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog!

Hello friends! Today I am Guest Designing at the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog and I am so excited about it :) I won the spotlight entry for their challenge #100 and was invited over to Guest Design.
The challenge this fortnight is  ‘Shaped Card’.


Here is my take on it ...an easel card !!!


The digital image is from Saturated Canary, colored with markers.



I have embellished the card with patterned papers and handmade flowers.



Hope you like it :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats dear on your Guest designing. beautiful project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GD spot at Deep Ocean challenge blog :) Your card is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your guest design spot!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image and the fabulous flowers!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks incredible!! The image is coloured beautifully and I totally adore your flower setting.

    ReplyDelete