Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge # 243!


Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing my DT post for Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. 
Our theme this week is a
Colour- USE BRIGHT COLORS

So we need to see :
All your fab, funky and bright colors in use 

Our wonderful Sponsor this week is 


Here is my card for the Challenge:


I used the adorable image Alana Shell Collector from Cute As A Button and colored her using my copic markers :) 



The background is also colored with copics and I embellished it with some bright sequins.


Hope you like it :)

                                     Join us for our challenge and enter your card here

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
SparklesMonthlyChallenge: At the Beach.
YourScrapbookPlace: Summer is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment