Pages

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge # 251!

Hello everyone! 
Sharing today my DT post for Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog after a looooong time as I have been on vacation for almost a month :))
Our Challenge Themethis week is:
Colour - Monochrome
so we need to see your projects of all one colour,

(Skin tones are acceptable) ....
We have a wonderful prize
for you from our new Sponsor:
who are offering 3 Images from Store.

Here is my card for the Challenge:

For today's card, I used the digital stamp Kimono Portrait by Star Stampz and colored her up with my copic markers in shades of Rose Pink.
I loved making this lovely layered card with lots of different textures and elements!
The beautiful papers are from Prima Marketing 'Tales of You and Me'
I hope you like this card:)

          Join us for our challenge and enter your card here

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is stunning!! The image is so gorgeous and you colored her beautifully!! I love the papers and flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete