Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge # 261

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing my DT post for Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. 
Our theme this week is everyone's favorite

Anything Goes!!!
So we need to see :
all your crafty works

Our wonderful Sponsor this week is
- Ike's Art


Here is my card for the Challenge:


For today's card, I used the digital stamp 'Vintage Car by Ike's Art and colored it with my copic markers. 


   


To give my card a vintage look, I kept it monochromatic and tried to color in sepia tones. 

Hope you like it :)


Entering my card into the following Challenges:
ABitMoreTimeToCraft: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #40 - Anything Goes
Creatalicious #124 - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybird Creations #30 - Anything Goes 
             




3 comments:

  1. love the colours you have used and the image thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring and a gorgeous card. I love the sepia colouring :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card. Love the design. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete