Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge # 227!



Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing my DT post for Glitter 'N' Sparkle Challenge Blog. 
Our theme this week is  Ribbon OR Lace!

So we need to see 
Some Ribbon or Lace on your Projects ...

Here is my card for the challenge:



The gorgeous image i have used for this challenge is 'Ribbons & Bows' by Jeremiah Ketner from Crafts and Me.


I  really loved coloring this image and have colored her with  Copic Markers.

I wanted my card to be a love themed one so I layered my image on a deep red patterned paper from DCWV and embellished the card with a ribbon .

Hope you like it :)

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

TheEastWindChallenge: Love and Romance.
Copic Spain Feb Challenge: Anything Goes.
Crafts&Me: Anything Goes.
ColorCrazyChallenge: Anything Goes.
JuliaSpiriChallenge: I Love Red.

Crafty Friends: Anything Goes.
CreataliciousChallenge: Anything Goes/ Ribbon.
CraftyFriends: Anything Goes.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome project! Thanks for sharing with us a Julia Spiri, Jackie DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is stunning!! You colored her beautifully!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful image on your lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just beautiful, Zubaida! I especially love how you've colored her hair. The rich reds are a fabulous contrast. Thanks so much for joining us at The East Wind. xxD

    ReplyDelete