Pages

Monday, October 8, 2018

Guest Designing LBBS-Dream Charlie!


Hello everyone! I am so happy to continue as a guest designer for another  month for LBBStamps.  This month I will be sharing this cute image called ‘Dream-Charlie’ with you all. She is colored with copics.


I created a wintery scene for this image as I felt Charlie would enjoy her cup of hot chocolate in freezing cold.




For the background, I used distress inks and a white prisma color pencil for the snowfall. The white window is a cut file that I made in my silhouette cameo and the wooden table is colored with copics. 



She seems to be enjoying her time in the cold weather with a warm drink as we would all do 😊

Hope you like it :) 



Linking this to the following Challenges:

PowerPoppy Creative Confetti Challenge: Background Check




https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/world-card-making-day-simon-style/

JustKeepOnCreating: October AG.

LilPatchOfCraftyFriends: Anything Goes

Jo'sScrapShack: Anything Goes.




4 comments:

  1. Can I just say this card is totally amazing, the colouring is so fantastic, such a beautiful card.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at

    the October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your coloring is stunning!!! This card is adorable and the background is very cool, too! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling image that you brought to life beautifully! I love how you created the snow in the window -- just too cute, vibrant and fun!

    ReplyDelete