Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

MFT 2021 Card Design Superstar Contest - Coloring Virtuoso!


Hello Friends! 

I'm super excited to share my latest card that I made for the MFT 2021 Card Design Superstar Contest. I'm entering this beautiful card in the Coloring Virtuoso category :) 

I love the 'BB Sittin Pretty' set and wanted to make a card with it, so I combined it with BB Festive Old Friends to create this beautiful scene. The adorable dog is from 'BB You Have My Heart' set.

I started with stamping the images on neenah solar white cardstock in a light color and went for a 'no line' coloring for a softer look. After stamping the front images, I masked them and stamped more images behind them. I kept repeating the same until my scene was completed.

I colored everything with copic markers and did little shading with pencil colors. The front pathway and bougainvillea floral clusters are also hand drawn with copics. 


It was fun to combine the different stamp sets to make this pretty scene in a one layered card. So happy how it turned out!


Hope you like it :) 


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment