Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Guest Designing at A Day For Daisies II

Hello friends! 
This is my second post as a Guest Designer for ADFD Blog! For this post I colored this wonderful digital image 'At the Sea with Sister'I particularly like this image very much as it reminds me of my two girls :) 



The card is simple as I wanted the focus on the beautiful  scene of girls going to the water.


Hope you like it :)




I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

CardsUndMore: No Designer Paper.
CraftYourPassion: Anything Goes.
CraftingFromTheHeart: Anything Goes.
CreativeCornerChallenges: No Patterned Papers Allowed.


5 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing colouring, Zubaida. You have given the image so much of depth! Almost looks like a real photograph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!! The image is amazing!! I love how you colored it!! What a gorgeous card this is!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for entering our challenge. Gr Veerle DT CReative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with a lovely image, beautifully coloured, thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring! I like the look of the girls' hair and also the softness of their dresses ;o) Thank you for joining our "No DSP" challenge at "Cards und More". Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete