Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Guest Designing at A Day For Daisies!



Hi friends! I am really excited to share with you all that I will be guest designing at A Day For Daisies Blog throughout this month :) I love ADFD images and am really  happy to win this spot.



For my first post I chose this wonderful image 'Pearls In My Hair'. I enjoyed coloring her hair and dress using copics.

Here is a close up :)


I have layered patterned papers and embellished my card with , diecuts, heat embossed doily and handmade flowers.


Hope you like it :)



I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:

ArtByMiran :Anything Goes.
CraftyGirlsCorner: Lets hear it for the Girls.
LacySunshine Challenge: Anything Goes.
LEmonShortbreadChallenge: Anything Goes.
CraftYourPassion :Anything Goes.
613 Avenue Create :Anything Goes.
CraftyCardMakers: Layer it up.
Sparkles Forum Challenge - Lots of Layers










13 comments:

  1. Super gorgeous card & coloring. Love your handmade roses, they are so pretty! Congrat's on your GD post. It's so well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's absolutely stunning!! The image is gorgeous!! You've colored her perfectly!! I love her hair!! And dress!! The flowers and details are beautiful!! I love, love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and your colouring of the image is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vstunning card love the wonderful image, fabulous colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at OLLCB.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layered card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dramatic! That was the first word that came to mind when I saw your design! The deep burgundy brings a sense of drama to this image that is unmistakeable. This is an outstanding project with loads of character and depth! Thanks for Rocking out our front porch this week at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your take on our "Some Attitude" challenge! Dramatic, cheeky, naughty, elegant... all wrapped up in this card! Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze in our challenge, good luck!


    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    Through The Purple Haze (owner)
    FabrikaFantasy DT
    Make It Crafty Gal
    DT Broken Fairy Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, love your colouring and the elegant design. Thank you for joining our 'Lots of Layers' challenge at Sparkles Monthly and I hope you'll visit us again soon, Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and beautifuly coloured image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a stunning card. love your colouring especially the hair - fab. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning, love your colouring and design. So much depth, amazing.

    ReplyDelete