Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Guest Designing at A Day For Daisies III

Hello friends!


Back again with another guest designer post. Always great to work with images from A Day For Daisies, they are so lovely to color and what a great variety they have. This time I chose to use ‘The Green Lady’  for my card. This oriental beauty looks great and makes my card so special and I enjoyed coloring her.





I have used copics  and pencil colors on the image and it worked great. The card is also covered in handmade flowers on one side and embellished with ribbon and die cut on the other. 
I used patterned paper for the background to match with the image.





Thanks ADFD for giving me the opportunity !



Hope you guys like it :)


I would like to enter my card into the following Challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky: Ribbon or Lace.
CraftYourPassion: Anything Goes.
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes.
LoveToScrap: Anything Goes.
LemonShortBreadChallenge: Anything Goes.
LAcySunshineChallenge: Anything Goes.
WonderfulWednesdays: Anything Goes.
L'ilPatchPfCraftyFriends: Anything Goes.
BrokenFairyDesign: Anything Goes/Girlie.
CreativeFingerChallenge: Anything Goes.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is gorgeous!!! What beautiful colors you used and the design is very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie for Wonderful Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous Card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Good luck!
    Tracyx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky for the ribbon or lace challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete